The NRS Men's Riptide Splash Jacket is serious splash protection for paddlers looking for something in between a basic splash jacket and a more restrictive paddling top. The Riptide is as versatile as it is protective with an articulated storm hood, neoprene wrist cuffs and a kayak overskirt.
A splash jacket only on paper, on the water, the NRS Men's Riptide Jacket delivers advanced waterproof, breathable protection for paddlers willing to gamble on the conditions. Features an articulated hood and half-zip neck for quick adaptability, kayak overskirt and neoprene wrist gaskets for all-day comfort.
- Le matériel léger HyproTex™ offre une protection imperméable et respirante, flexible pour le pagayage et facile à ranger.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists offer more comfortable protection than latex gaskets.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit. Two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood.
- Features a half-zip collar and an interior adjustable urethane neck closure, doubling the protection against rain and wind, while allowing easy ventilation on calmer days.
- Kayak overskirt with bungee adjustment joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials.
- Prominent reflective accents for increased visibility and open-water safety.
|Taile||Hauteur(cm)||Poids(kg)||Tour de poitrine(cm)||Tour de taile(cm)|
No reviews at this time.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like