Anglers and paddlers looking for adaptable dry gear love the NRS Freefall Dry Pant. Completely dry to the waist when worn alone, you can also pair the Freefall with a double-tunnel drytop or semi-dry paddling jacket for versatile protection when boating or fishing in cold-water.
- Designed for dry, athletic performance, the NRS Men's Freefall Dry Pant is constructed with our well-loved and time-tested HyproTex 2.5 lightweight, breathable fabric for season-after-season wear.
- HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric construction for advanced waterproof, breathable performance.
- Rugged nylon face fabric for long-lasting durability.
- Reinforced seat and lower leg panels for abrasion resistance.
- Eclipse™ fabric socks.
- 20 cm nylon tunnel mates with a dry top while a 13 cm wide neoprene waist with hook-and-loop adjustment offers a customized fit.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features one zippered thigh pocket.
- Regular fit lets you layer underneath without restricting movement or feeling bulky.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!