- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protects.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Anatomically shaped left and right feet offer superior fit and unmatched comfort while eliminating the guessing game.
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river with only one sock.
|XS||34 - 35 1/2||35|
|S||35 1/2 - 37||35 - 36|
|M||38 - 39||37 1/2 - 38 1/2|
|L||41 - 43||40 - 42|
|XL||44 - 45||43 - 44|
|XXL||46 - 47||45 - 46 1/2|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth. Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa). The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates...
The Lazy-Boys Cart uses inflatable tires which do not sink when transporting your heavy kayak on the beach. Even better, the cart can handle all types of surfaces including: pavements, beaches, pebble coves and rocky terrains. We believe the Lazy-Boys Cart delivers unrivalled quality at an affordable price!