- Constructed with HyproTex™ 2.5 material, a lightweight technical fabric that breathes freely and repels water.
- Paddler's cut provides freedom of movement, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Waist secures with an adjustable drawcord and grippy polyurethane dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- Factory-taped seams ensure waterproof performance.
- Features a sleeve accessory pocket with a water-resistant, Aquaguard zipper for small essentials.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like
The folding, lock-blade NRS Captain Rescue Knife is a great choice for guides and swiftwater rescue professionals. Features a rope cutting hook at the tip and a quick-slicing serrated edge.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
When it comes to moving loads over soft sand, wider wheels are not necessarily better. Bulldozers and military tanks use long tracks, reducing the chance of them digging in. SandTrakz puncture free wheels mimic this track system, the outer rim compresses when in use giving a longer track length. On soft sand this reduces how hard you have to pull to move...