CleatPort RailBlaza (black)
Two applications in one.
It’s a simple idea, but very effective. Now your cleat can hold your fishing rod, mobile phone, drink, navlight, or anything else that a RAILBLAZA accessory can hold.
The cleat gives you a tie off point for stern lines and bow lines on small craft. The StarPort gives the extra functionality of adding any RAILBLAZA accessory.
Check out the video below for more information and ideas.
Also included is our unique backing plate (pictured below), designed to keep stainless fastenings isolated from aluminium decks to avoid corrosion.
CleatPort – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
Stainless steel fasteners
What You Get:
1 x CleatPort Moulding
1 x StarPort
1 x Backing plate
2 x M6 x 25mm Machine Screws
2 x M6 x 35mm Machine Screws
4 x M6 Nuts
4 x M6 Washers
- Drill holes using the backing plate as a guide.
- Stack plate and cleat in place then fit the two M6x25 screws in the two holes in line with the cleat handles.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension.
- Position StarPort on top lining the holes up with the two spare holes on the Cleat and fit the two M6x35 screws
- Repeat Step 3.
– Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- 10.5 cm
- 17.5 cm
- 4.5 cm
No reviews at this time.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like