The Galaxy Fuego HV is our most stable and comfortable leisure kayak. Its sharp angles, width and great keel dimension give you impressive stability. The newest version improves the safety of this kayak by adding a durable lifeline made of rope.
This kayak is perfect for fun in the sea in light to medium conditions and is ideal for beginners. The Fuego HV comes with one central hatch, to store small items at hand. Having one hatch allows for more legroom, which means it’s a great kayak even for those with longer legs.
As this is our smallest kayak it is surprisingly easy to store and transport! Living in the city or in a smaller house isn’t a barrier when you own this kayak. It also can be transported within certain larger vehicles meaning you don’t need a roof rack.
Like all Galaxy Kayaks, the Fuego HV is CE certified and comes fully equipped with a seat and paddle so all you need is a lifejacket, and you are ready for your next adventure!
The all new Galaxy HV (High Visibility) Series™ comes with three lifelines and three Bungee cords in various colours. These are intended to make your kayak more visible for added safety on the water. These are included as standard in all kayaks from our new Galaxy HV Series™. They come in Orange, White and Black. This selection allows you to chose the final look you give your kayak; bright colours gain more visibility on the open water or dark ones camouflage with the shore line of a river - the choice is yours.
The Galaxy HV Series™ kayaks also come in a range of new colours to choose from for ultimate visibility to full camouflage mode.
Ensure the added safety of your equipment against all conditions with an optional combination of two or three bungee cords available for the rear storage boot to tie and secure your gear.
Whether you are looking for added safety or simply like to have fun on the water chose a truly unique look with the Galaxy HV Series™.
For more information on delivery, payment or warranty please read our FAQ.
Why choose Galaxy Kayaks?
- Over 20,000 kayaks sold across Europe
- Plenty of customer reviews available
- Featured in some of Europe’s most distinguished speciality magazines
- 3 years guarantee
- 30 days no questions asked promise
- Real CE (Conformité Européenne) approved kayaks
- If you want more reasons to trust Galaxy Kayaks read Why Choose Galaxy Kayaks?
This Kayak Includes:
NEW: Lifeline made from durable rope this durable rope allows fisherman to connect items to it, and is useful for manoeuvres such as anchor positioning. Our new kayaks come with three colours with every kayak - Black, White and Orange
NEW: rear storage area with bungees: the new models come with three coloured bungees for you to choose your favourite option (Colours included in kayak are Black, White and Orange). This area makes it easy to transport items on the kayak
Identification plaque: now available on this model
- 1 large central hatch: for easy access and general storage
- 1 splash bag: that comes within the hatch. Note, we recommend storing any fragile items, such as mobile phones, in dedicated waterproof containers (see NRS products) as humidity and condensation can still get within the splash bag
- 4 drainage points: located around the kayak allowing you to choose where to drain water whilst maintaining desired areas dry
- 4 scupper plugs: made from high quality rubber. Insert and remove when required for self-drainage system to activate
- 1 x bow and stern handle: for easy transport of your kayak
- 2 x side handles: for easy transport of your kayak
- 2 paddle clips: to safely store your paddle when not in use
- 2 molded foot braces: for comfortable positioning whilst paddling
- 8 D rings: for easy clip-on of items such as seats
- 1 drainage plug: to completely drain any bilge water that has been absorbed into the hull after use
- 1 rear storage area: complete with bungees, this area makes it easy to transport items on the kayak
- 1 premium comfort seat: with added padding to help with increased time on the water. It also comes with built in rear storage for keeping any bits and pieces at hand
- 1 two-piece paddle: made from high-grade aluminium making it light and weather resistant. The paddle can be easily constructed and deconstructed for easy storage
Length: 270cm, width: 79cm, height: 40cm
Weight: 18kg – Max carry weight: 150kg
- 270 cm
- 79 cm
- 40 cm
- 18 kg
- Type of Kayak
- 130 kg
- Poids max. navigation confort
- 130 kg
- 3-year warranty
- Ligne de vie
- Puits de Sonde
- Niveau de pratique
- Taille du kayakiste recommandé
- De 1,40m à 2,05m
|Thomas on 2020-06-02 17:08:32|
Je mesure 1,85m est ce que je serais à l'aise sur ce kayak ?
Oui pas de soucis, ce modèle n'a pas de trappe à l'avant ce qui lui confère une grande plage pour les cales pieds, donc il convient bien pour les grands gabarits.
|Julien on 2019-08-25 10:34:28|
Peut on aller plus loin que 300m avec le Fuego?
Non, le Fuego n'est pas homologué DIV 245 car il mesure 2,70m et donc inférieur à 3,5m comme l'exige la réglementation.
|Alexandre on 2019-05-21 14:32:48|
Peut on rajouter le coffre arrière sur la plage arrière ?
You might also like