- 2 mm Terraprene™ neoprene provides excellent warmth for cool to cold conditions.
- Rubberized Amara® synthetic leather armor patches on the palm and fingers provide unmatched protection and grip for paddling, rowing and rope handling.
- Soft brushed fleece on the thumb and wrist is handy for wiping your nose or brow.The unique elastic wrist strap secures anywhere on the fleece wrist panel.
- Rubber bite tab on the wrist assists donning the glove, even when hands are wet.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth. Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa). The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates...
NRS Guide Gloves offer blister protection, cushion and just the right amount of warmth for rowing and paddling in cool conditions. The open-finger design allows total dexterity for tying knots, tightening straps and other common on-the-water tasks. 1.5 mm neoprene provides both insulation and mobility. The ideal combination of warmth and dexterity. The...