Anglers and paddlers looking for adaptable dry gear love the NRS Freefall Dry Pant. Completely dry to the waist when worn alone, you can also pair the Freefall with a double-tunnel drytop or semi-dry paddling jacket for versatile protection when boating or fishing in cold-water.
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- Fully taped fabric dry socks with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuff.
- Designed for comfort whether standing or sitting, the lengthened, gusseted crotch allows for more freedom of movement.
- Regular fit lets you layer underneath without feeling bulky or baggy.
- 20 cm nylon tunnel and 8 cm neoprene hook-and-loop closure waist mates with a drytop for full immersion protection.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Features one splash-proof thigh pocket.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!