NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing Life Jacket
Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim -- what's not to like about the NRS Chinook Life Jacket?
Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing!
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.
- 7.5kg (16.5lbs) design flotation
From NRS, a leading US brand of equipment and apparel for water sports enthusiasts.
- Fishing tool retractor
- Rod holder loops
- Net attachment D-ring
- Back strobe holder loop
- Multiple D-rings and attachment loops
- Design Flotation
- Outer Fabric
- 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Entry System
- Front zip
- 7 front
- Lash tabs
- 1 front
- Adjustment System
- 4 side, 2 shoulder, 2 waist
|Jean-Pierre on 2020-02-17 10:17:25|
Ce gilet est-il homologué pour dépasser les deux milles nautiques ?
|Joe on 2019-10-09 14:12:20|
Peut-on accrocher un VHF ?
You might also like